TLC always welcomes donations! See below for a list of our most needed items, we also welcome items not listed. If you have items you wish to donate, please contact us for drop off or pick up. Items TLC frequently needs include:
• Monetary Donations
• Martingale collars
• Large crates
• Puppy pads
• Bowls (Stainless steel)
• Laundry detergent
• Multi purpose cleaner
• Paper towels
• Gift Cards (e.g. pet stores, Canadian Tire, grocery stores)
For Etransfers and donation pick up/ drop off, please contact us at email@example.com
Berlin has a condition called pulmonic dysplasia which is causing stenosis
• Severe obstruction
• Severe right ventricular muscle thickening and moderate right ventricular internal dilation
• Moderate right atrial dilation
At risk for arrhythmias, symptoms (such as syncope/fainting), and sudden death
We are asking for donations to cover Berlin's recent vet visit which totalled $982.84 and the referral vet visit to Ontario Veterinary College
Jasper found his way into our care in 2023 after falling from a 3RD STORY window! Jasper dislocated his hip.
He has seen an emergency vet and is now stable, however he may still need surgery.
Mama Florence came to us from a high volume shelter about to give birth to a litter of puppies.
This poor girl also had entropion in both eyes, meaning the eyelashes rub against the eye, which can be very painful if left untreated.
She has successfully had surgery and recovered.
Bladder Stones - UTI - Incontinence
Junior came to us from a very sad situation where his owner passed away and he was neglected afterwards. On arrival he was peeing blood and unable to hold his bladder. We found out he had bladder stones, which were removed, however he was still showing some incontinence. We have tried a few different medicines which proved ineffective, and now have found more blood in his urine. He was treated for a UTI and his incontinance requires lifelong management.
Nashoba was hit by a car and had surgery to save her leg but is having some serious complications which are now life threatening. She was just surrendered to Taffy's Legacy to get the care she needs to end her pain!
Jerry came to us from a shelter that only gave him 24 hours to live. He was surrendered by his owners who could no longer afford his allergy medicine. Jerry has food and environmental allergies which are currently being treated through allergy shots and medicated baths.
He has also had a dental while in care.
Zara has been diagnosed as Heartworm and Lyme Disease positive. Zara's treatment is estimated around $2000, and will last until summer 2022. She has currently just been diagnosed and treatment will begin after her spay and gastropexy surgery at the end of February.
We need your support to help Zara recover and become a big healthy Dane!
Double TPLO Surgery
Jazzy came into rescue with two torn cruciate ligaments. The big girl came from a home where her owners noticed that she was limping on both back legs, and thought she might have a broken leg but were unable to afford surgery. She was surrendered to a shelter where she was diagnosed with two torn cruciate ligaments.
Jazzy saw an orthopedic specialist and received TPLO surgery on both legs
Alaska has been diagnosed as Heartworm and Lyme Disease positive.
Alaska's treatment is estimated around $2000, and will last until June, 2022. He has currently gone through his first round of antibiotics and is preparing for his hospitalization for his melarsomine injections at the end of February. We need your support to help Alaska recover and go back to being his happy, playful self!
RuPaul came into care in January, and upon arriving in care we noticed a large mass on his back right leg. We quickly booked RuPaul into our vet to do a cytology, mass removal and biopsy. RuPaul was diagnosed as having a grade 1 sarcoma, but fortunately not affecting surrounding cells.
RuPaul's treatment has cost $1350. We would appreciate any support to help cover RuPaul's mass removal surgery and diagnostics.
Lima came into rescue with a history of a cruciate injury that had never been fully explored or corrected. We booked her in with our Orthopedic Specialist ASAP and recently confirmed that she will require surgery.
Lima's surgery is booked for August 17th 2021, and the estimate is $3050.
Lima has already had her radiograph and we will be booking bloodwork prior to surgery.